Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2010 23:46:58 -0700
2 of my seniors, Faith & Ethel, both decided it was time to cross the
rainbow bridge. Faith crossed Friday morning, and Ethel crossed almost
24 hours later, Saturday morning. I didn't want to, but I had to help
them...NOT an easy thing to do.... Faith was with me for 6 years, and
was my only one to ever really curl up and sleep next to me. Ethel I
had about 3 years. She had a tough skin at first, but turned into a
warm loving soul that only a ferret owner could understand. While she
never curled next to me, often she would be caught snoozing with her
tongue hanging out! Such a funny sight to see. (: So....

Pie O' Pah, if you can give them the greeting & guidance over the
bridge they might need, my heart will be forever thankful. Please see
that Faith dooks again with her former cagemate, Hope. Together they
were the most mild mannered pair you have ever seen! And see that Ethel
finds her cagemate, Lucy. Lucy also had a tough skin, and will probably
be overly war dancing & fiesty when she see's Ethel is finally dooking
with her again.

I am sure there other cage mates as a whole will be happy to see them
too...so please see that they find them. Let them know that their Earth
family loves and misses them, and never stops thinking about them as
the ray of shining light they will always be in my world.

Many blessings,
-Darren

[P.S.]
Pie O' Pah, in all of my tears of my first message, i forgot to mention
2 important things. Faith was a beautiful Champagne lady who had long
battled adrenal disease. Help her understand why she will have a full
set of hair and never lose it again. Ethel, a gorgeous silver mitt, had
a lot of weight loss. Assure her that she will always be her plump old
self, and never be ill again. :::cries more:::

Thank you Pie. Thank you from the very bottom of my heart.

God bless,
-Darren