From:
Gerri Himberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:42:22 -0800
To those of you looking for a good cage- I recently got a cage from
Midwest- the Ferret Nation- three level- It is awesome!!!!  A little
pricey, but well worth it.  I got it through Ferret Depot, but the Ferret
Store also sells it, and I have seen a few on Ebay, although be careful
of shipping charges if you get it on Ebay- it is 97 pounds for the first
2 levels and another 40 for the 3rd.  Also, if it is not packed correctly
the shelves may crack.  It is huge, and I guess could potentially house
probably 6 ferrets comfortably.  It is made of epoxy coated steel, and
will last forever, and is on wheels- 6 feet tall, with a stand- I think
it's a great cage.

Gerri