From:
Peg Francisco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:23:20 -0400
Hi all,

Take a look at my latest auction on ebay - it's the coolest silver ferret
bracelet!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2344245226

Decided to do a "makeover" on the ferret room/office/jewelry workshop.
The walls have been painted a shade of green that you see when you're
lying on your back looking up through cottonwood leaves... Was painting
trim and baseboards a lighter shade to complement.  Freckles decided it
was time to practice opening the cage door downstairs, and within seconds
there was a horde of weezils flying up the stairs to see what was going
on in "their" room!  Picture me flinging the paint brush on the
dropcloth, grabbing for six very determined ferrets and trying to get the
ferret gate up to keep the herd out - all at the same time!  Instead of
ferrets with green poopies, I had poopers and green ferrets - one had a
bit on his tail, another made some pawprints on the dropcloth (how cute!)
The greenies have been bathed, and the cage secured.  Thank goodness for
paint that washes off, and now I know how nice they'll "go" with the
colors I chose....

Gotta love 'em...

Peg and the Perrysburg Polecats