From:
Matthew Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 1996 01:31:15 -0700
Hi all,
I've found a good, and most importantly cheap way to save the real carpet
when all else fails.  I was walking by a carpet store an the way to work one
day and as it turned out they we're selling like three pallets worth of
carpet samples for 5 for a $1 for ones that were like 1'x2' sections and
ones that are welcome mat size for only 75 cents.  So I bought a few and put
them in those places were the ferrets like to big and/or use the carpet for
the litter box.  It works great and since most of them are pretty high
quality carpet samples they have stain guard and available in lots of
colors.  Oh and as an added bonus I was able to get the guy to give me on of
their carpet tubes too!  Well the ferrets love the tubes and I love saving
the carpet.  So call some of your local carpet stores and see if they're
getting rid of last years carpet!  Ferrets, well mine at least don't seem to
mind being out of style!  ;-)

Matthew and ferret fuzzies, Peanut and Bijoux