From:
Diane at South Shore Ferret Care <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:46:20 +0000
Holiday Greetings to everyone.

I have been receiving alot of emails asking for many of the items we
usually sell during this season, particularly the Wonderful Weasel
Laundry Soap and Diane's Dry Dook Soup, not only for the Giving Tree
Shelters but also for gifts to other ferret enthusiasts. As well our
shelter always picks another shelter to help and send a big box of
items to help other hospice ferrets.

Gosh, with everything going on at the shelter (apparently December is
also "dump your ferret month" and I didn't see that on the calendar)
and caring for our hospice guys, I got way behind in putting items up
on ebay.

Well with a choice of helping out our shelter and the other shelters
and the luxury of sleeping, I hustled up to set up a little ebay store
and put a bunch of soap and soup items up. I have a ton of other stuff
going up tonight as well.

All items are for quick shipment and will be sent priority mail with a
ferrety card enclosed as well as some free samples to both the buyer
and the gift receipients.

http://stores.ebay.com/South-Shore-Ferret-Care-and-Hospice?_rdc=1

Please check out our store and keep checking as many more items and
gift sets are being listed.

Also as requested, we are making available some Limited Edition
"Ferrets, Fellowship & Fun" shirts from our Blessing of the
Ferrets Event.

Proceeds from the sales of all items go to our "Dimes for Diazoxide"
and  "Pennies for Prednisone" to help our Hospice for the Holidays
Ferrets.

Bless everyone, ferret slaves and minions alike!

Diane Wall - South Shore Ferret Care
www.southshoreferretcare.org