From:
Debbi Searing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:32:07 EDT
Another biting question: Merlin is 9 months old now, I've had him since
he was 3 months with not many problems except him biting my mom's ankles.
Well now he has taken to climbing on my daughter's bed while she's sleeping
and biting her, hard, usually on the arm, ear, or hand.  (she's only 4,
wakes up screaming bloody murder).  Any ideas what's going on or how I can
stop this?  He doesn't bite her or go after her any other time!  I don't
want to block off her room (but I will if it comes to that!), because then
he'll just spend all his time scratching at the door to get in.  He stashes
all his toys under her bureau and falls asleep there after playtime, too.

debbi