Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:23:58 -0400

my sparky does that occasionally.  my first thought is that she cannot get
at the water, maybe an air bubble or something.  but i really think it is
because she prefers to drink out of a bowl & this frustrates her.  i used
to always go over & make sure the ball was free, and it was, so i just
think this is her way of saying ' i want my water in my bowl mommy!'

just to share a sweet ferret moment: i picked sparky up when she was
sleeping & she continued to sleep for about 15 minutes in my arms....she
would stretch & move & twitch (as in dreams)...i buried my face in her
fur....she woke up at last & licked my nose, mouth, eyes for what seemed
like *forever*....what joy!

prayers & good thoughts for the sick little ones & grieving mom's &
dad's....

sincerely,
pat & sparky