Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:57:54 +0000
This is a little scary. There is a scam out there targeting animal
shelters. Be careful, I love you all and do not want anyone to get
burned.

I got a call from a shelter wondering if I knew someone who sent them
6 - 500.00 money orders to them. *the return address was from Colorado*
As Nanette and myself started to talking it sounded a little weird. She
decided to look into this as a scam. I called a friend in our police
dept, she looked into all the information I gave her. By the time
Nanette and myself could talk to each other again, we knew it was a
scam and Nanette called the police in WI.

It started in July when Nanette got a e mail from someone who just lost
their Aunt to illness and want to donate some of the money to an animal
shelter. The emails went between them for awhile.

In short the scam goes like this. They send you money orders and want
you to cash them and send SOME of the money back to them or to another
person. The money orders are FAKE, and you are out all the money.

Please if you need any more details please e mail Nanette

April

 ::::::Miss Isabella Gucci -Jones Hissing at the scammers:::::::::