From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Nov 2007 09:06:46 -0500
I let Peekaboo out of the cage first thing this morning where she was
'asking' to get out. I let her out and put her down and went to the
living room, she followed me. She was slipping and sliding all over
the wood floors, no traction at all on those claws !

So I took my annual shower, and Peekaboo came to take a p eeek at what
I was doing. She stuck her head around the shower curtain and did not
seem very timid about all that water so I picked her up and gave her a
good wetting down. She didn't seem to mind that a bit. She did squirm a
bit but not bad at all. After a bit I set her down on the shower floor
for her to make a get away.

She only went to the throw rug and then came back. Guess she wanted
more but I was done scraping the crud off me so the shower stopped.

Peekaboo is now clean! Spic and span sparkly clean and she sure does
feel good about it! Ferts need a good soaking now and then. In my time
there have been at least a dozen ferts come here, all but two were
rescues and older unwanted animals that came here to live out their
days in a good home of good food, a huge cage and lots of 'out' time
mixed with plenty of love and kind handling.

Now to capture the other one for a 'dunking'!

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Rev. J. Gordon Bengtson
Aarrow Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia 23111