Date:
Thu, 23 Nov 2000 00:23:24 -0600
Howdy all!  We hope y'all are doing well and have a happy Thanksgiving.

We are sad to tell y'all that Pharaoh's insulinoma has complications.
The prednisone wasn't working for him so our vet put him on the Dexam??
medicine.  That has caused him to gain too much fat and we found a tumor
under his heart.  So, he has some trouble breathing but he is still
eating/drinking/going potty as usual but he sits in his rocker watching
the youngins play now instead of rollin' around with them.  We try to get
him out of the house when it is warm outside and he likes to visit other
friends homes to explore but he tries to over do it and has to go back to
his travel cage for a rest a lot.  The longest the vet gives him is about 2
months, or less, since the tumor grew a lot in the ten days between visits.
Bad timing has his passing due around the same time as last years letting
go of the big ferret (dog) at grandpa's so we are all very sad.  He will
be the first ferret to go to the Rainbow Bridge but there will be other
family members there waiting for him and to keep him company while he waits
for us.

On a happier note we were introduced to an online role playing game called
EverQuest a few weeks ago but found out today that an update to the game
will have FERRET PEOPLE in it!  We immediately wanted to change our
characters to the ferret people tribe but they are only peripheral
characters.  We will live with the Ferret People since we already know we
love them.  The graphics are great.  Some of them wear cool outfits with
hats and all!  There are 3 screen shots on the EverQuest site but we don't
know the URL for them so just do a search if y'all are interested.

Furry kisses to you all,
Laura, Tavi, Booger, Pharaoh, Jasper and Vex in San Antonio