From:
Brenda Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:28:20 -0700
Hello all,

I have a small problem and I cant figure out what it is.  I thought someone
out there might has some advice to offer.  All four of our babies scratch
alot.  I mean they can be SND and bolt wide awake and run around the cage
scratching like crazy.  We had checked for fleas, ear mites, ( most times
they are not scratching anywhere near the ears).  Their skin looks fine
(not red or irritated, no flaky skin).  Their food has never been changed
(Kaytee forti-diet), we use Nil-odor ferret shampoo on them when we give
them a bath for over a year.  They just started doing this about 2 months
ago and I hate to see my babies being tortured with this, I know that I
would be drivin NUTS.

any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.  Please post responses
to the list in case anyone else has this problem too.

THANKS

Brenda  &
Scooby-Snack, The Boy, Goldilocks, & Miss Piggy (Momma's
little possum girl)