From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:48:37 -0400
Dear Michaela--

As an unofficial spokers person for Heart of Ohio Ferret Association and
Rescue, thank you so much for the donation of ferret supplies to our Kim
Wolf, a HOFA shelter.

I'm glad our schedules coordinated so I could do transport and watch
Kim's face as she unpacked the boxes.  You'd have thought Xmas had to
come.

She has many old sick ferrets turned in and the food and the supplies
were an excellent match to her needs.  The extra food will go into the
rescue ferrets food bin.

Kathy Gallagher
Celtic Ferrets
Member of, but not a spokesperon for HOFA