From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 09:01:57 -0400
The poop experts in the group, know when the subject of runny smelly
poop comes up we all get worried and zoom to the vet for help and will
give everything possible including Flagyl (nasty tasting for ferrets)
to their babies to attempt to make them better.

Well, my story is similar to others = vet tests, different meds, etc.
Mushu (McKid) was my tough case that has been going on for over a year
and towards the last few months has had runny jelly consistency poop
that would run out of him even just picking him up. His quality of life
was non-existent and something needed to be done. I read a post on FHL
(Ferret Health List), about another desperate person like me getting
advise to try Bio Case V. Well, I got a rush order, and added it to
the syringe with Pet Pectilin (vet advised to try adding Pectin, or
Rice baby food), and then top with gravy. He always hates new flavors
but took both with his gravy -- I was surprised. Doing twice a day, I
noticed his stomach not gurgling as much, in two days the poop was
thickening up. It has now been almost two weeks and he is much better,
his energy is up, the gurgling is gone and his poop continues to look
and smell normal.

There is ONE DOWN SIDE. Yes, I needed to "cap" this ....

This product works for animals that seem to be already have some type
of Pancreas problem. (If it doesn't work then they don't have this
issue, so try something else) I did a Blood Glucose at the Vet and he
was 110. I've read and gotten advise from those that have used this
product, and they could have lymphoma or carcinoma of the pancreas.
Soooo, he is great now, I'm taking videos and pics -- when his time
comes I'll be a lot more prepared.

Hope this information helps others like it has Mushu and me. Thanks to
those that assisted me on all areas with this sweet little boy.

Florence Love