From:
"Scarlett A. Gray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 11:33:16 -0500
I got a call from an Elizabeth Cunningham that has a problem with her 1
year old MF female ferret (Squiggles) biting and drawing blood.

She has tried Bitter Apple, time out, grabbing the chin below and NO NO
NO and so far none of this has worked.  Anyone got any suggestions for
her?

She does not want to give up as Ralph, Squiggles cage mate, is a sweetie
and she does consider them part of the family but Squiggles is making it
pretty rough on her.

I really hate to see these two come into the shelter as I know they will
be hard to place if she continues to bite and I'm pretty overloaded at
this time.

Please contact Elizabeth Cunningham at [log in to unmask] if you have
any ideas on helping her curb Squiggles biting.  If anything, let her
know she is not alone out there - a little support works wonders. :>)

Scarlett Gray-Saling
Shelter Director, Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
HOFA-RESCUE.ORG