From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:24:17 -0700
You should have met the sweet albino boy that I've met this week.  His
name is Capone.  He came forth from the light at the end of the bridge
all anew.  Capone had been very sick the last year of his life, but he
told me that he wasn't dying last year ... he was living.  He grabbed
life with his paws and hugged it close.  He came home this week.  To his
forever home.  And he's not alone.  His sister Shelby and his cousin
Duncan were right at the foot of the bridge with me waiting on him.

They greeted him by the heather and I then introduced myself.  He didn't
listen to me very much because he was busy admiring his new wings.
Finally, I just asked him if he'd like to try them out.  I suppose this
new found freedom was too irresistible to him.  But Shelby and Duncan
understood.  And they told us where other little souls were that he had
come to know in his life on earth.

Up in the clouds were many little weangels sliding down the suns rays.
They'd come to another cloud and it'd swallow them up whole upon impact.
Then they frenzy all about and dig their way out dooking.  I just had to
join in.  Big mistake.  Because when I slid down a ray and dove into a
cloud, I was piled on.  Led by the mischievous Capone ... Shelby, Duncan
and all the others slid down one after another until they were one big
tangled mess on top of me.  My poor wings!  All crumpled!  I popped my
head up, tilted halo and all, to find them giggling hysterically at me.
So I brushed myself off and with a great big huff and pranced off ... off
of a cloud that is!  Because my wings were still crumpled, I did quite a
few unintentional acrobatics on the way down to the next cloud.  I looked
back up and without missing a beat, Capone and friends were onto the next
ray of sunshine ... as they should be.