Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 19:34:41 -0700
I found a small dog(chihuahua size) a couple days ago on the street.  He
was very nervous and don't really trust people yet.  I have 2 ferrets and
I have no idea when will be the best time to introduce them and how.

I decide to keep this dog since send him to the shelter might be the end
of his future.  But the problem I have now is that my ferrets never see a
dog nor other animals before (yeah they never leave the house due to the
law)

Can someone help me on making them friends??  I am really nervous about
my ferrets picking on the dog and freak the dog out even more!!  thank
you all in advance.

mike