From:
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 11:09:04 -0500
This week has been full of ups and downs at the shelter.  Zeus was adopted
into a family and has a brother named Simba.  Snowy (the ferret who helped
us in the cruelty case against Bob Jarmain) and his best friend Mr. Bean
have been adopted and will be going into a home on Sunday.  It's nice that
we had these adoptions this week, but I'm really going to miss Snow baby
and Beanie baby.  Mom will too.

Kozi is in the hospital, near death.  He's very ill and it looks like the
Insulinoma is taking it's toll on poor Kozi.  We're not sure if he'll live
through the weekend.  Another wee girl of ours has a strange hole in her
belly.  If she were a boy, it would be in the area where she'd have a pee
pee.

She came to us last week this way.  She'll be having exploratory surgery
on Monday.  I'm having surgery again too.  It's on Tuesday Feb. 22.  I
hate it, but I know it's for my well being.

Aunty Rebecca sent mom something in the mail for us.  We got TONS of
raisins.  Mom got these cute Barbie dolls (she's such a kid) from auntie
Rebecca and she danced around the room for an hour singing "I got some
Barbies".  I danced with her, though I thought she was nuts!

We got in another baby ferret.  His name is Stony.  He's very cute and
reminds mom of Flagstone, who we lost last year.  This is where the name
Stony came from.

Totally Ferret has just become a major sponsor for the ferrets 2000
symposium THANK YOU!

All for now,
Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our Fuzzy Friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!