From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 14:57:26 -0600
Hi FMLer's
The sun is shining in Pekin, IL.  Little "NoName" who came to me just 6
days ago has gained a substantial amount of "body".  He now consists of
bones, fur and there actually is some muscle developing.  I can now pick
him up and not be concerned with breaking a little bone.  His neck now
actually has "meat".  God has blessed me with a little white furball that
has started to play and doesn't get far from my feet when he his out of his
carrier.  He is walking very well and, while I still can feel his spine, I
can't count the vertebra from across the room!  I'm a happy daddy except
for the endless demand for more food.  He's a bottomless pit!

Thanks to everyone who prayed for Buddy.  God can't ignore requests from
good people.  It's in the contract.

I apologize to those who privately e-mailed me and haven't received answers
yet.  It has been hectic here.  I will catch up soon.

It was only 3 short months ago that Bill and Hillary and I were a happy
trio.  Then came "biter" Leroy (named after Bad, Bad...) who has become a
great little boy who only nips when he feels he is being ignored and wants
to play.  He's a good boy.  Baby Girl has her Hershey to fulfill her mommie
needs and Hershey has Baby Girl when he needs a patient teacher.  An now
Buddy.  That's 6 full of love furrballs who no one wanted that God has
trusted me to care for.  They give almost too much love for one person to
accept.  Life is GOOD!

    John Gordon