From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 09:44:26 -0700
I IS BAK!  Momma gonna helpz me with dhem dhere eBay stuff next week so I
asked Auntie Kat if I could talk about da SOS RAFFLE!  And she said YES!
YIPEEE!!!!!  But first me tell you a funny story.

You see we have this sick old guy here named Zeus.  He got 2 kinds of
cancers and pretty much only eats soups.  He is a very demandin' little
boy too!  Soup NOW, Treats NOW.  He more demandin' then Queen Spice and
all her royalness!  Well him and 9 other kids live in the back rooms of
our house.  They free roamin' kids - which I think isn't fair but mommy
says me would hurt myself out all da time and also me might bite her
toes!  The nerve!

Anyhoo.  Mommy woke up da other morning to go to her litter box.  And
Zeus was there at her feet.  He followed her until she gave in.  She had
to come out to da kitchen and get him some soup, warm it up, then take it
back to her room where he as waiting.  mommy only got about half of it
there cause she was asleep and the rest was on the floor trailing her
back to da room!  She didn't get much sleep cause Angus and Eve were
playing on her bed when she tried to go nite nite, then after the soup
incident, Harley and Baby were playing on her bed.  Poor mommy.see.  at
least I'd only bite her toes!

Ok.  me done with story time..  Now on to da IMPORTANT stuff!  THE SOS
FALL RAFFLE

THERE ARE 10 - YEP - 10 PRIZE PACKAGES THAT YOU CAN CHOOSE FROM!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

please go to the page to see the actual items...cause there's just TOO
many to list!  But you HAVE TO GO LOOK!  THEY AWESOME PRIZES!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Raffle Info

The Raffle ends Friday, Sept. 16th...
and the winner will be announced Monday, Sept 19, 2005.

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00

Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to: (Must be mailed by Sep 9th)

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
1174 Seminole Ave
Mansfield, OH 44906

Please make a note that it is for the FALL RAFFLE!  AND what prize
package/s you want tickets for.

<https://www.paypal.com/> payments need to go to [log in to unmask]
with "SOS FALL RAFFLE" in the Subject Line...please tell me what prize
package/s it is for... (must be paypaled by Sep 16th)

Okies.  me all done for now.  but me smell ya later.  oh oh me have
another funny story..  Opps..  you just gonna have ta wait til I write
again.  but it's about Kuri and something funny mommy said to her!

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html