From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 1996 11:09:39 -0400
    "So much for helping out," Beaver said, and waddled away from the scene.
    "It would appear that we are in a situation," Wiggles observed.
    "No kidding," Maxie stated.  The girls were pacing back and forth on the
log as it raced down the mighty, blue-green river.
    "Rosie, if we ever survive this, you are in for it!" Wiggles shouted
over the noise of the churning waters all around them.
    "This is pretty fun!" Sammi exclaimed.
    "Yee-haw!" Rosie shouted.  The tree with the girls clinging tightly to
it's back continued it's course downriver, whirling and crashing into rocks.
    "Uh-oh," Maxie exclaimed suddenly, "I think that this is the end of the
road..."  Her sisters looked ahead to where they were going, and saw that
they were about to plummet over a falls.  All that could be seen beyond this
was a clear, blue sky...

    (to be continued...)