From:
Kelly Hatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1999 12:35:13 PST
One of my little darlings went to the vet today to get all kinds of tests
done before she has surgery and well she's go in on tuesday for that
surgery.  I'm so scared for her cause she doesn't really know what's going
on.  She did really good at the vet today and i hope she does as well on
tuesday.

During surgery they are going to call my mother, since i'll be in class, to
tell her how Sammi is doing.  If anyone has maybe some nice success stories
on adrenal surgery or any incuraging words i'm sure sammi would love to
hear them.  If any one would like me to update them after that surgery i
can do that too.  :)

Snuggles from Kel and the Three Stooges Tamera, Sammi and Spike(F)