From:
Kathy Toler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 16:53:01 EDT
Just a heads up that there are problems on page 3 of the Giving Tree with
two of ferretwise's kids.......it seems when you click on Albus or Reilly
Marie, instead of getting a page of info about them and what they would
like from a Secret Santa, all that happens is you get a "File Download"
which takes you to a blank document......

I know Alicia has emailed Kris Mewton about this and while I'm sure Kris
is as busy as the rest of us, it would sure be great to see these two
babies have their special pages working so they have a chance at having
a Secret Santa also......all the others on that page seem to be working
just fine......and just in case you're thinking of throwing full litter
pans in my direction, we've already taken 5 of them from the Tree.....
but I'm ducking just in case.....lol