From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:04:55 EST
:: A red streak is seen zooming through the sky.  The object stops right
above you hovering in the air.  You hear some music eminating from the
vehicle.  It's belly dancing music.  You shun your eyes, as you witness
a horrible sight...::

"La, la laaa la laaa..." Hi puppets!  Wanna join me for some belly
dancing?  I"m trying to be the sexy belly dancer that Dr Karen Purcell
is.  Yes I am.  I'm a sexy thing in a blue robe!  La la laaaa la laaa."

::The wagon floats down before you and little beautiful ferret creatures
begin to appear all around her.  She jumps out of the wagon with white
depends flying all about her in her wake::

"Wanna see a sexy doctor in a belly dance outfit?  A famous author?
Wanna?  NOPE.  Psyche!!  You can't unless you make a donation to the SOS
ladies.  You can have your own copy of this picture if you send Paypal
payment ($10 for just the photo quality picture or $15 for picture plus
signature) to the following address: ferretshelterfund@h... Alternately,
you may send a money order or check made out to Support Our Shelters to:

 Ela Heyn
 Support Our Shelters
 304 Hillside Ave, B11
 Nutley, NJ 07110

Please include your email address with your payment, and they will send
you an email to let you know that they have received it and mailed your
picture(s).  All pictures will go out via U.S. Postal Service First Class
Mail, so they should reach you in one to three days.

I'm looking at this photo right now and it's very interesting puppets.
Something you might want to give your vet or any ferret lover.  What neat
gift huh?  Maybe you can fashion youself an outfit like this to dance
like Dr Karen, or "yours turly"."

::She lifts her robe and does the best dance she can in front of you.
You feel pain in your eyes at this wonderous site::

" Well I gotta go puppets.  I have to polish my belly button jewelry.
Tata!"

::She mounts her red steed, and the ferrets take off.  The wagon takes
off with Harrier capabilities, then does an afterburner as it leaves you::

The Ferret Oracle

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: