From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2000 12:43:13 -0400
Hello to all,
This is deecat1 ist PIA in this branch of the CLO.  I have some info to
pass along to the associate FLO organizations around the world.  Seems one
of your members,a Miss Meeka Mouse is planning a trip to a place called
MERRYLAND to see a "DR.WISE" or someone.  She is doing O.K. but her tail &
(ahem) bottom are getting,shall we say, sort of RATTY(Oh no, I said it!)
looking and the rest of us CLO members don't want to make any mistakes
here.

Anyway, we borrowed Moms webtv and listed some stuff on Ebay to help pay
"DR.WISE" so he will put hair back on Miss M's tail and (ahem) bottom.  If
any of you get a chance to get on the computers,maybe you could take a
quick look in Ebay.  Just look under deecat1,that's me.  I grabbed some
stuff I found in some closets.

Thanks from this CLO group

Deecat1, Bandit, Botz and Yiddu who LOVE their FLO buddies Miss Meeka
Mouse, Big Lou, Skritch, Sammy, Savannah.  and Lilith