From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 14:44:24 EDT
Today as you read this we are closing on our dream home.  Our new home has
two bartlet pear trees out front, a japaneese maple out front, and oak
trees.  There is a fenced in yard (for boys and ferrets).  Each person has
their own bedroom (this is helpful with an autistic child), and get this...
the ferrets have a bedroom.  The ferrets and children have everything they
could possibly desire.  We start moving this weekend.

The boys don't know.  Its a surprise.  They just think we're packing for
down the road for when we do get some house.  Never would they think we
could get such a nice house ever.

I can't wait to do the ferret room.  Scott wants it like a nursary almost.
We already bought a slide, and all sorts of things.  Scott wants me to
paint the room with ferret figures, etc..  I'm so excited right now I can
not write coherently.

OH... by the way.....Kat's husband is threatening to write Carpet Shark
Scott and tell him how to rig tubing up and down the stairs for the ferrets
to slide down.  Ya'll we just cant' let this happen.  Ok?  I mean we
wouldnt want the great Robed One at her heels!

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: