From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 07:00:24 -0800
Hi all.

We have two fuzzies and got them in August of this year.  Bubba has
always had the bad habit of biting.  We tried everything we could think
of to break him of this and nothing worked.  We tried putting him in
the carrier where he could see Bo romping around, thumping him lightly
on the nose and always speaking sternly when we told him no - among
other things.  Nothing worked.  Bitter Apple was like nectar to this
little guy.  A few days ago someone posted a message about putting hot
pepper juice on electrical cords to keep their fuzzie from chewing it.
We rushed right out and got some hot peppers w/juice.  Put the juice
into a spray bottle and I spray the juice on my ankles.  (That seems to
be Bubba's favorite target.)  Now Bubba sniffs, but does not bite!

FQ