Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 21:30:15 EDT
Hi  Everyone,

If you are looking for a ferret in the Washington area.  There are a
couple shelter that I know of, I know of two in Spokane and of course
then there's are shelter:

Washington Ferret Rescue and Shelter (WashingtonFerret.org)  Please come
and check our website out!

Last Saturday we had 15 ferrets turned into the shelter.  Today while I
was over there we had four ferrets turned into the shelter two of them
our 3 months old.  Two little females, one was a choclate sable and one
was a dark black sable.

There are Pandas, Blazes, Chocolates, Dark Eyed Whites, Silver Mits,
Cinnamons.  you name it we have it.  The shelter is completely full of
ferrets.  Some older and of course many young ones.

Also, if someone in the Kirkland, Wa area has lost a ferret please
contact the shelter, we may just have your ferret at the shelter.  Today
a beautiful little girl was found in the Kirkland area.  The people that
found her knew nothing about ferrets and called Dr. Skip Nelson, who
referred them to the shelter.

Also wanted to let people know that the annual Ferret Frolic put on by
Dr. Skip Nelson will be in the usually Kirkland Waterfront on June 29th
from 12pm -4pm.  So do come out and visit us.  We will be there and will
have some of the adoptable ferrets with us.

See you there,
Charleen and the Wa. Tails

http://washingtonferret.org/
Washington State Ferret Rescue and Shelter