From:
Dade Sures <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Nov 1996 18:34:29 -0500
First off, I would like to thank everyone who responded to my post about the
dead and sick babies.

I would espeically like to thank Meg.  I called Meg and she gave me some
great advice on what to do with my sweeties.

Unfortunately the little girl died in my arms last night at 8:36pm on the
way to the vets.  She had been seizuring and convulsing for about 2 and a
half hours.  I cried all night and I felt like such a failure but I realize
now that I did the best I could and it was not my fault.  The only comfort I
have is knowing that she felt loved before she died and that her brother is
doing fine and is expected to pull though.  I just hope that I am the one
she waits for at the Rainbow Bridge.  I have never seen anything so awful in
my life.  She weighed almost 300 grams before she died.  After talking to
Meg I realized and belive that these kits are about 4-5 weeks rather than 6
weeks.

I called the supplier and asked why there was no food or water in the tiny
box they were in.  He said he didn't think they needed any because the
flight was so short and he packed them in a small box to save us from
shipping costs!!  Can you beleive it!  We could care less how much it costs
as long as they are safe.  We also found out that they ended up sitting at
the airport for 5 hours!!  before their flight in a REALLY warm room.  I am
so mad at the supplier and the airlines.

I can't stop crying right now so I am going to cut this post short.  THanks
again to all those who responded.  God bless you all.

Liz