From:
Barb Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 21:05:07 -0600
One of our members is moving to California.  They will only be there a
few months before moving on to Oregon and they have made arrangements for
someone to sit their ferrets during the interim BUT there is a one or two
day period before they can get into the sitters that they need help with.
If you can help them out it would be very much appreciated.  Please reply
to me at the above e-mail or to [log in to unmask] and I will
forward the information to them.

Dates needed: May 23 and possibly the 24th

Ferrets: Koon & Bear Ages 2 and 3.  They are a couple of easy going, good
natured boys.  They are also very talented.  They always seem to win at
our Frolics!

Location:  Chester, California.  I'm told its fairly close to Reno and to
Central Point and North Bend Oregon.

If you are anywhere close to this location and can help out this couple
please let me know.

Thanks,

Barbara Gustafson
Alberta Ferret Society