From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2005 06:40:52 -0700
It is with a heavy heart that I take a break from seraching for my
beloved Ghost.  Apparently the cage door was not completely latched (or
so I am told by my kids) and when they went to play with them in this
morning Ghost was gone and his brother Caramel was laying in the cage
looking lost without his cuddle buddy.  I searched the entire house
including the back porch and outside... and am taking a brief break to
eat while I continue the search... He won't come to his squeaky toy
even... I am afraid maybe he can't hear it...

If anyone sees my baby boy please call me at 570-441-9152... I am not
good at colors but he is a pretty big boy, mostly a very light tanish
cream color with darker brown markings, brown legs, and a dark brown
tail... he has the softest fur and comes to the sounds of a squeaky
toy.... I am putting out food and water for him on the porch and hoping
the neighbors dog has nothing to do with why he won't come home.....