From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 21:47:23 -0800
United Way is distributing/collecting pledge money where I work, and
this year I'm giving to Support Our Shelters.  I've always specified
where I want my money to go, and in the past have given to the daycare
center my daughter attended - this being the same daughter whose kids
now have drivers licenses!  Sorry, I'm wandering off the track...

United Way pledge forms have a line to write in the name of any 501c-3
charity you wish to benefit, and the appropriate name would be 'Support
Our Shelters'.  I also printed in the address - 1236 Belfield Avenue,
Drexel Hill PA 19026-4211, and I included the EIN number 23-3062176.

I'd like to urge others to dedicate their United Way pledges to SOS.
Expenses from the Utah rescue have not yet been fully covered, and we
would like to get this one cleared up before another major ferret
rescue occurs.

And as long as I'm mentioning money... you can e-mail donations to SOS
through Pay Pal.  It's painless, honest.  Unlike those bank commercials
where they staplegun your ID card to your forehead, all you have to do
is sit down at the computer, key in Pay Pal, and answer the questions.
Name, address, and the credit card you want to use.  You don't even need
your mother's maiden name!  You can go from signing up to sending, with
out ever logging off.  The e-mail address for SOS Pay Pal donations is
<[log in to unmask]>.  Judith will then send you a Thank You
message, as will Pay Pal.

If you sign up and donate from reading this message, can you let us know?
Posting to the FML about how easy it really was would be great!

Ferrets everywhere thank you,

Georgia and the rest of the SOS
crew - Judith, Ela, Sharon & Alice