From:
Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 1997 02:36:49 -0700
RE:  Brett Lapham's post on fert biting wife.
My old timer, Billy-Bob, is deaf and now blind.  Over the past 8 years,
there are a number of 'play' tactics he has enjoyed...being pushed around
upside-down, pulled around the house on a rug, tug-o-war with various pull
toys, etc.  None of his actions have ever involved biting.

Well...not quite true.  He has, since he was a baby boy, had a passion for
pulling the infamous F.L.O.  trick of 'lick, lick, CHOMP' when around my
wife.  She can be watching TV when 'along comes ferret' and goes after her
leg or foot.  Billy will even go as far as removing her shoe before starting
the maneuvers!  After my wife has shoo'ed Billy-Bob away a few times, he
will then proceed up the couch and go after her arms.  Mind you, these are
not little nips he attempts, they are lip curling, nose bending, ear
flatning, chomps!  And.......he has only done this to my wife!  I have never
seen nor heard of him doing this to anyone else.

It is kind of funny.  My wife asleep on the couch and here comes Billy-Bob.
You sorta just have to picture the scene in your head!  I will NOT play a
tape of the verbal response.  Heh...It can be a bit descriptive at times.

Ferrets are such funny little critters!

Joe
(Billy-Bob....you talking about me again?!!)
(Garret..Shaddup and help me find the M&M's I stashed, I ~know~ I put
them behnd here.........)
(Mom..Why are all these old M&M's here?  They are going to stain the
rug!)