Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 14:16:05 -0700
Poor Alexandra.  How you have suffered for your confession.  Well let me
take some heat off of you honey.  Guess what everybody?  I've bitten a
biting ferret too!  Not hard, I caused no harm, but I scruffed her on the
back of her neck EXACTLY LIKE HER MOM or another ferret would do....and
guess what?  It worked!!!!  A word of caution however, when doing this
you risk that ferret spinning around and nailing you in the face.

So all you huddled masses frantically plucking your smoking keyboard
spelling the words FERRET ABUSER.  ....listen up.....cause .I've got a
BETTER one for ya.  Ya ready?  At the risk of starting a Fear Factor
fundraiser here....I confess............................I have tasted
ferret breast milk!  BWA HAHAHAHAH.  Yup!  Pulled myself right up to the
teat as little Ivy looked on shocked and amazed.  Well, not really, ...I
had it on my finger when I was checking her nip nips.  And y'know what?
It didn't taste like anything.  Rather disappointing actually......

Ciao for now!

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.