From:
Laura Ranalli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:25:57 -0700
Dear Sandee,
Please help my Tazy over the bridge, he passed this morning in my presence
after an acute attack of prostate complications, he was very uncomfortable
and in pain and we are going to miss him and his little gallop so much.
His cage buddy Max will miss him terribly, as Max was the onlly other
ferret Taz liked.  Kiwi senses the loss although Taz did not get along
with him, and has been slumping around all day.

Thanks Sandee, we miss him so much already and if I can stop crying for 5
min. I am doing really good.

Thanks,=20
Laura, Mike
Max & Kiwi