From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 10:17:01 CST6CDT
All ferrets in our home have free roam of the house.  And they aren't all on
the same sleeping schedule either.  We all know there are only 24 hours in a
day right?  Well these guys try to get 48 hours worth of fun and living into
1 day!  So when they wake me up at night wanting to play or making noise
playing with the grocery sack or clear dryer tube what do I do?  I play with
them.  Life is too short and filled with too many complications not to enjoy
the moments as we can.  So what if I loose an hour a night sleep on
occassion, look at what I've gained - happiness, joy of the moment, fun, and
the adoring attention of my beloved fuzzies!  Just my opinion folks.  Hugs
to all.  tle