From:
Juliana Quadrozzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 1998 15:56:24 -0400
I don't know if this is appropriate.  I thought it might be of interest to
the list who might want to participate, as it is a CA-based publication.
I have no connection w/the sender or co. & I don't know who the other
recipients of "ferretlist" are.   [Sounds OK to post... I don't know how
financing is usually handled, but guess that's for readers to judge. BIG]