From:
Alan Bradwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 13:18:41 +0000
hey there bonnie my cutest likkle cactus flower,

me iz waytin for you to come get me.  haz yor mum got 1 ov dem flyin fings
wiv wingz and all dat ?  mite be nice to poo on schnapps from a big hight
coz he is tryin to steal you wiv hiz out of date ferretone, but i know u
is only havin eyez for me coz i have da bestest ferretone in da big world.
me iz waytin for you , come get me and we have big fun and likkle fuzzy
revolutionariez.

i iz waytin

long liv da struggle

viva la revolution