From:
Matt Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 05:34:22 -0800
Hey all!  I am a new owned human for two wonderful fuzzies!  I've just been
aquired by a 4mo old sable mboy named Elmo.  He is a perfect little guy.
He has the 'Happy-go-lucky' personality!  He is just terrific!  And, as
everone knows, like the potato chip company ad 'you can't have just one' I
became owned by a little sweetheart of a sable girl (I haven't really named
her yet but I am leaning toward "Sweetie").  She came from a home where her
humans home was sold out from under them and the apartment they were going
to doesn't allow pets so she needed rescuing.  I didn't have a choice, I
HAD to come to the rescue.  She is terrific!  She really IS a sweetie.  She
is very calm and gentle, just wonderful!  Anyway, I am a newcomer to this
comunity and I wanted to say that I am very happy to be a part of this
community.  I have had ferrets before (years ago), and I have missed the
joy and fun that he had brought to my life.  I am glad to be owned again.
So hello all!

Matt Gagni
Greensboro, NC