From:
steve baer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 15:05:04 -0400
Our new girl ferret (still haven't figured out a name) is frightened by
Coonsie.  Coonsie has done a 360 turn.  He poops everywhere but his litter
box and he violently attacks the other ferret.  Her hair stands straight
on end and she gets a bottle brush tail almost every time he comes near.
At first she tried to play with him, but she soon found out not to.
Coonsie bites her so hard, she screams and runs and hides.  She spends
every play time running away from Coonsie and hiding from him.  We so
want them to play nicely together, and every day our baby girl gives him
another chance, which he quickly ruins.  We were told that Coonsie may
look at her as an intruder, which I believe.  But will he get over this
and eventually play nicely?

Thanks for your help, the FML has been such a great help since we first
purchased Coonsie.  Any ideas for a girls name?

Thanks.
Jen and Steve