From:
Jena Adam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 14:15:19 EDT
ok I hope I make sense!

when I pick up Angel around his rib cage area it seems harder then usual!
Yes I know its hard cause of his rib cage but it seems weird!  has anyone
else noticed this and should I be worried!

also with the TF food -- does anyone else seem to notice a stronger smell
to the ferrets and their urine????When Angel goes pee it smells really bad
almost fowl and I definitley have to clean the litter box 1 a day to get
rid of it?  When I was using the IAMS kitten food this wasnt bad?

Jena & Angel (mum mum no not the bath where do I hide where to hide?)