From:
Susan Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:20:54 GMT
Hi All,

It's me again - still visiting in Canada.  I was wondering if there were
any English fert groups based in East Sussex that I could meet up with on
my return?  Please send to the list in case there are others out there too.
Also, if Felix in Twickenham is still reading, can you ask your human to
mail me please?

Lastly, thank you very much to Barb in Edmonton for giving me my ferret
fix next week.  I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Hope all FML fuzzies and non-fuzzies are well.

Luv Susan