From:
Tricia Tack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 1996 11:54:28 EST
Hi!

I've been listening in on the FML for a few days now and just love it!  I've
already tried a number of ideas and I think my four fuzzies are better for
it!

About the tube mazes discussed last time (masters paper writer...I can
sympathize!  I'm in grad school too and time is a real commodity!) Anyway,
my SO and I made a terrific maz out of those black 4.5 inch plastic tubes
sold in hardware stores.  (They are intended to attach to your down- spouts
and allow rain to runn-off underground but fuzzy-mazes are more fun) We cut
them, taped edges and bent them with strings into an entire system (or
ferritrail).  My four guys just loved it!

Also, a vet question: I've had ferrets for about 6 years now and do
everything I can to be well informed and responsible.  Based on info I
received a few years back I amde an informed decision NOT to vaccinate my
pets.  As there *are* possible side effects and as my pets have no contact
outside my home, I thought I was making the best choice.  Now, However, I am
not so sure.  Should they get shots anyway (and for exactly what... I have
a 4 year old down to a 6 mo. old).  Also, I took in a stray cat last month
who was nearly dead of frostbite.  She has survived and is rallying fast.
What shots must she have to keep my guys safe?

Thanks in advance, I'm so happy I've found the FML. (Although I'll not let
my guys see the FLO reports... too dangerous!)

Thanks again,
Tricia Tack