From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:36:32 -0400
Alexandra, the story about the Switch the Kit and the water(lick-lick
bite)is so cute and so on the money.

I think quite a few of us can relate to the lick lick bit thing.  I used
to think it was because the little one that does the biting wanted
attention.  I don't know if I really believe that anymore.  Then I wanted
to go with the theory that it was a show of affection.  That's a bunch of
poop also.

It has nothing to do with sweetness, in my opinion, it has alot to do
with how much pain they can cause.

I had a little girl(she has since gone on to the bridge) that did the lick
lick bit thing to me just to see how loud I would yell.  Little devil.

But in the next instant they do something cute to distract us an we forget
that they bite us.

I truly loved the story.

Donna(and me seven fuzzy owners)