From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 14:47:58 -0400
>Got an email today, apparently someone is telling people I used money
>for my dog breeding WHILE I lived in Arizona.  THEY are SURE Of this
>one.  ARIZONA I said, well, that is funny.  I don't remember ever
>residing in Arizona.

LOL!  That is like the time ages ago when someone accused me of being
a CA F&G warden.  I have always lived in two states on the right
coast, not the left one, and never worked for any F&G in any state.

Thanks for the laugh.

Some really important links, points, and topics, including a major good
news one have been largely missed, I suspect because people have been so
distracted by fights.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org