Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:41:11 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am usually a lurker here but I agree with Tiny Prints.  I have been to
some Petcos that were so outrageous I even called the managers over and
wrote to headquarters about them.  It is like anything else let's not
group them all in to one catagory.  I personally know some of the people
that work at our local Petco where Marguerite speaks of and let me tell
you they are wonderful to their animals there.  The ferrets are treated
with so much love as well as the other animals are always handled.  Heck
they treat the animals as if they were their own children.  They actually
hire people that know what they are doing in each department and oversee
what they do unlike many other places I have been too.  I can vouch for
TP as to the fundraising.  They are fair to everyone including the cat
rescues and always make time and space.  They get many calls from people
who can no longer care for the new ferret in the family and if it means
that Lisa has to meet the people or pick the ferret up to get them to a
good home she will.  I can't say enough for the Wyomissing Petco.  If an
animal is sick they don't wait they get it immediate care...that is more
than I can say for some people.  So let's give credit where credit is due
and this one should get top honors for their care...

Thank you for hearing me out

Debbie in PA