From:
ferretdance83 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2010 22:57:20 -0400
Congratulations to Sandi Izzo of Melbourn, Florida, the winner of the
Ferrets at Heart 2010 Summer Scavenger Hunt. Sandi chose Asti's Ferret
Haven, also of Melbourn, Florida, to receive the prize of one Ferrets
at Heart bedding set. The rescue decided to accept the set featuring
butterflies on a shimmering purple background, sized for large cages,
such as Ferret Nations. Sorry folks, but it was the last set in that
pattern! We'll be posting more about Asti's on the Ferrets at Heart
website in the next couple days. If you want to learn more right now,
you can find Asti's Ferret Haven on FaceBook and MySpace.

Thanks to everyone who entered the contest. We really enjoyed reading
your comments about our website and the snippets you wrote about your
own ferrets. We've got big plans for September, so keep an eye on our
website!

Dooks to all,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
http://ferretsatheart.com/