From:
Polecatpapa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 21:58:45 -0500
Hi there Fuzzie Folks,

I would like to take a minute of your time to let you know that the
drawing for the Digital Camera and WebCam to benefit The Dook Nook Ferret
Shelter in Florida is approaching quickly.

If you would like to participate in this raffle the only way left is to
do it through PayPal On-Line.  There isn't enough time for it to get to
me by snail mail.  You can get all the information here at
http://blurryfurrys.com/raffle.html

The drawing will be done sometime on June 12, 2002.  The winners will be
announced in Thursday's FML, and I will notice the individual winners
personally.

I would also like to thank all of those that participated in this raffle.
I know Jackie from The Dook Nook surely appreciates it too.

Thanks again & Good Luck to all,

PoleCatPapa & The Blurry Furrys
Rascal,Treble,Cocoa,Moose,Screech,Havoc,Hanna,Blizzard,Taffy,Midge,
Dodger,Squeeky,Grizzly,Missy,& Boo Boo Bear

Never Forgetting Loki, Spaz, Sampson, Charlotte, & Rainbow
http://www.blurryfurrys.com