Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 19:46:25 -0500
Hi,

I bookmarked this site over a year ago and just ordered the ferret
earrings.  They are the best I've seen so far.  They are nicely detailed
and well made.  They also offer pendants, charms and tie tacks.  I do not
know this seller.  I just am happy with my purchase and wanted to share the
info in case others are looking for quality ferret jewelry.  The items can
be viewed at:
http://members.aol.com/deejewelry/ferret.htm

I am also wondering if any of you have tried the new ferret food, Zupreem
and what your thoughts are.

Thanks.
Moxie and Chance