Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:55:49 -0700
Hi all

My hooman waz out of town this holiday so I am behind again.  Had a grand
time.

A little guy named Raphel came in.  He waz met by Bear.  They were happy
to see each other and greeted each other warmly.  Then it waz time for da
usual gossip session where they had to catch up on all da happening at
home.  They gossiped for some time.  Then it was off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  After dat I seen them over at Dirt
Mountain where they were digging and playing in da dirt.  Boys will be
boys I guess.  They started out to dig a den for themselves but it kinda
fell apart into a dig session where they were having fun in da dirt and
not getting to much digging done.  They finally did get da den dug after
some assisance but they were dirty from mose to tail.  I think they need
to visit da Otter Slide to get off some of dat dirt but I doubt dat is
going to happen.  Males, what can you say.  Anyway, he said to pass on
hiz luv and a lot of ferrety kisses to his mommy.

I am off for a nap.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee