From:
California Domestic Ferret Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 1996 00:19:03 -0400
Obviously there has been some problems with the old CDFA web site......  we
have now corrected them and have a completely new site.....  Please check it
out.  It currently is listing only Emergency information but as the days go
by it will be Your best informational source for all CA ferret related news.
Please note that in about a month the site address will once again change,
as we are getting our own provider so that if there is a future problem the
site will remain the same only the personnel may change.....  All critiques
are welcome and encouraged, please direct them to either myself or to the
new Web Master.....  We look forward to hearing from you....

Site Address: http://www.best.com/~kkq

Webmaster address:  [log in to unmask]